суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

file microsoft office product




Happy Birthday, Lena (:


/
I can proudly say that I am not domestically challenged. To cook a hard-boiled egg, you put it the egg in a pot filled with water, on a stove, and turn the heat up till it boils. Therefore the word, boiled. Not microwaved or exploded. Which I find so hilarious, by the way.

So, Iapos;ve got a two-thousand word essay to write by Monday morning, but Iapos;ve only gone as far as the cover page and thirty-two words. Way to go, Ants. Only one-thousand-nine-hundred-and-sixty-eight more words to go. I just canapos;t seem to find the motivation and words to say what I want to say today. Maybe Iapos;m tired.

And I feel like having half-priced steaks and oysters now.



I think Iapos;ll cook an omelette later on.

Anyway, there was this first model Lamborghini outside the cafe I usually go to get a take away coffee. Really nice. And itapos;s car plate said, "FOR FUN". Like damn... And it just makes me wonder hoe did these people get so rich. Working hard and smart? Maybe? Either that or theyapos;re just famous.

Well, Iapos;ve been to that cafe so often, like once every couple of days, I think. And itapos;s always the same people working there, so when I walk in, they start making the coffees and I donapos;t really have to say what I want to get. Itapos;s funny. Theyapos;re really friendly and they talk to me about how their day or week has been and everything.

And on Thursday, they told me this funny story about a regular customers.
Thereapos;s this guy who dines at their cafe every evening and orders a barramundi and a glass of wine. And one evening when the boss saw the guy walking in, he put the barramundi to cook immediately, and the lady behind the bar counter poured a glass of wine. But when the boss went to welcome the guy into the restaurant, talk to him and take his order, the guy said, "Iapos;m ordering steak tonight."

And the boss got a shock.

And when the lady served the guy the glass of wine, he said, "I didnapos;t order any wine..."

This is just one of the theories of how "assumption" makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me" -- ASSUME.

Good evening.

eve online macro miner, file microsoft office product, file microsoft open publisher, file microsoft powertoys window work, file microsoft project sample.



Комментариев нет: