пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

city of nome alaska




So...
I got a new car yesterday. 2005 black sunfire. Itapos;s freakin sweet. So if anyone is looking for a car, Dorian Ford has some really good deals for under $10,000.
Iapos;ve gone and gotten another tattoo. Number 4. I think Iapos;m addicted. Iapos;d put pictures up, but Iapos;ve lost my camera. Again.
Things are going well with the bf. Finally after two and a half years. I just wish things outside our relationship could go as well. We canapos;t move out now, because he just got laid off. Which means no house, no saving money, no anything.
And Iapos;m bummed Iapos;m going to be the last one to get married.
LeAnna and Josh are already married. Faith and Dustin are getting married in like 7 months, and then thereapos;s Cris and I. Doomed to be just bf and gf for at least another three and a half years. Even though Iapos;ve had this nice shiny ring on my finger since graduating high school (months before LeAnna and Josh even got engaged), it doesnapos;t feel the same because we still have to wait so long. Though I think in the end, it might work to our advantage. Because at least when (if) we get married, we will be living together (not with our parents like someone I know) and weapos;ll have enough good credit to do things on our own (also not like someone I know). And, even if we get married in three and a half years, weapos;ll already have been together for 6 years. We wonapos;t be irresponsible eighteen-year-olds who canapos;t take care of themselves or canapos;t even stand eachother half the time (Faith, you know who Iapos;m talking about). Even though we have to wait, I wonapos;t be the one saying, "If he doesnapos;t stop playing video games, Iapos;m going to seriously divorce him."
Though itapos;s irritating now, going to school full-time and working full-time, and watching everyone else get to be happy.
So for now, Iapos;ll just be excited for Faithapos;s wedding, until I have something of my own to be excited about.
Dear Faith,
Starting Monday, you can get to start planning your own wedding (now that your sisterapos;s insanity is over). Iapos;m really happy you and Dustin are getting married, and Iapos;m really excited that, as your bridesmaid, I get to dance with Mitch and/or John. Heehee.
city of nome alaska, city of nome, city of nolanville texas, city of nolanville.



Комментариев нет: