суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

clie peg sony tg50




Sorry Iapos;ve been so out of touch--Iapos;ve been online, but not at the library, and havenapos;t had much time to post lately.

Job searching news: I�got an interview a little while back, and the thrift store wants to start me...as soon as the background check comes back. Which it hasnapos;t yet, and itapos;s been over a week. Iapos;ve been jittery about that for some strange reason, and it ainapos;t easy to deal with.

Other news: Iapos;ve been hitting YouTube a lot lately...see below for my current "I love this song" Actually, once I�got out of�the little rut Iapos;ve been in and actually checked out some other German-language bands there, I�stumbled upon this little goodie. (And is it just me, or does Dero make a very hot Mad Hatter?) There are some other damn good Oomph�songs on there too, but I donapos;t want to bore anyone with my squeeing.

Making this quick, so...gotta go.

buy blue roses, clie peg sony tg50, clie peg sony th55, clie peg sony tj25, clie peg sony tj27.



Комментариев нет: